Wednesday, March 15

Quilts quilts quilts!

Last night I finished a quilt I had started 5 years ago. When I inspected it, I wondered what made me put it down and never pick it back up again so long ago. It was almost finished. All the quilting was done, all it needed was the binding. It took me about 3 hours to finish it. I washed it and threw it in the dryer before I went to bed and I couldn't wait to see how it looks when it gains some fluffiness. As I spread it out in the kitchen Jeff grabbed the opposing end to straighten out all the wrinkles and asked what it was for. The funny thing is I have no idea what it's for. It would be really pretty on a bed but it doesn't match my decor. Maybe I'll throw it over the sofa but I don't want it to become the cat's new quilt, after all I just made him his own. I'm excited about the prospect of choosing the next one to make. Nothing like endless possibilities to drive me crazy.

0 comments:

 
;