Wednesday, March 8

5 things

I read this on another blog. I would give credit to the original author if I could remember who's it was. It made me think about what my version would look like and how each year some things on this list should change. At least I would like to hope that I would broaden my horizons enough to make it change...

5 snacks I enjoy... peanuts, carrots & dill dip, granny smith apple slices, chips & salsa, chocolate teddy grahams.

5 bands that i know the lyrics of MOST of their songs... (sadly enough they are all bands that have been around forever) The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Hall & Oates, Michael Bolton (I can't believe that I am admitting to this one).

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... set up a trust fund for each of my children and other family members that they can immediately draw upon, pay off the church's mortgage, quit my job, do volunteer work, travel the world.

5 locations I'd like to run away to... Tahiti, New Zealand, Italy, Galapagos Islands, Alaska

5 bad habits I have... rolling my eyes at people, being judgmental, impatient driving, criticizing and complaining about others, untangling my hair by running my fingers through it, yanking it out and leaving it where it lay.

5 things I like doing... laying in the sun, reading good books and magazines, cooking and baking, running, touring the country on a Harley.

5 current TV shows I like... Deadwood, Entourage, Bill Maher, Rome, Six Feet Under (do you see a pattern here?).

5 past TV shows I like... Cybill, Thirtysomething, Northern Exposure, Evening Shade, St. Elsewhere.

5 movies I like... Life or Something Like It, My Blue Heaven, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Doc Hollywood, Le Divorce.

5 famous people (who are still alive) I'd like to meet... Bill Clinton, Jesse James (West Coast Choppers), Lance Armstrong, Janet Reno, Muhammad Ali.

5 biggest joys at the moment... I'm graduating in 6 weeks, my family, Toby, springtime, planning my next vacation.

0 comments:

 
;