Sunday, March 5

More music problems

My new hard drive is in and I'm struggling with my music files. I can't seem to get them to the new drive without removing them from iTunes. I've tried uninstalling iTunes from my local (C) drive and then reinstalling it on the new drive but when I move the music back into iTunes, it wants to reside on the local (C) drive. In the process I lost all my playlists. I think I should give up on working with music files, I have nothing but bad luck. The good news is the old and new drives work without any data loss so I shouldn't complain. I haven't checked the other files that I've moved, I think I will wait until I am in a better frame of mind.

Class started today and I get so frustrated. There was an online class discussion and it was highly recommended that all students attend. The instructor also suggested that we read the syllabus thoroughly to make sure we understand everything because the class is set up differently than any other online class, so there's no comfort in any previous online experience. So I read everything available. Apparently I was the only one. Every question in this online discussion session I could answer. It always amazes me how some of these people can obtain a degree when they can't even follow simple instructions. At this rate, I should be in charge very soon. I have my assignment done so I can relax until Tuesday. 8 more weeks.

0 comments:

 
;