Sunday, March 26

50 before 50

I've been thinking about this list I've had in my head for a very long time. It's a list of 50 things I want to do before I turn 50. There was a time I never thought I would get close to 50 and now it's rearing its ugly head. Since my birthday earlier this month, I've been giving that list alot more thought. Maybe I should review it to see how I'm doing so here we go:

1. Get a degree.
(almost done)
2. Go to Hawaii.
(done)
3. Do Times Square on New Year's Eve.
4. Ride in the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile.
5. Be one of the racing sausages at a Brewer's game.
6. Learn to ride a motorcycle.
7. Shop on 5th Avenue in NYC.
(done)
8. Go to the Democratic National Convention.
9. Take golf lessons.
(done)
10. Become a Webmaster.
(done)
11. Go to Vegas.
12. Bungee jump.
13. See a Broadway show.
(done)
14. Stand at the top of the Hancock Building in Chicago.
15. Touch one of the Green Bay Packers.
(done)
16. Learn how to do home canning.
(done)
17. Buy a Mercedes.
(done)
18. Lose 25 pounds.
(done)
19. Learn to dance.
20. Become a regular volunteer.
(working on it)
21. Join a board of directors.
(working on it)
22. Get a tattoo.
(done)
23. Enter a quilt in the Wisconsin State Fair.
24. See a Packer game in a stadium other than Lambeau.
25. See the Eiffel Tower.
26. Get my own Harley.
27. Visit a foreign country besides Canada and Mexico.
28. Spend $300 on a scarf in SoHo.
29. Go to a poetry reading and read a poem that I wrote.
30. Run a marathon.
31. Work on a presidential campaign.
32. Get Brett Favre's autograph.
33. Become a lay liturgist at church.
34. Hike across the Grand Canyon.
35. Touch the Vietnam Memorial Wall.
36. Swim in all the oceans.
37. Publish a book.
38. Take an Alaskan cruise.
39. Learn to knit.
40. Stand at the top of Pike's Peak.
(done)
41. Complete a triathlon.
42. Open my own business.
(done)
43. Tour the White House.
44. Climb a rock wall.
(done)
45. Run through Central Park.
46. Adopt a kitty.
(done)
47. Buy Jimmy Choo shoes.
48. Become a travel agent.
49. Start an organic garden.
(done)
50. Hand make all my Christmas presents.

0 comments:

 
;