Saturday, January 3

No More HOG

I decided to drop off the Milwaukee H.O.G. board as Webmaster. I liked the work and I have the site to a place where it's become easy to maintian but it's just not very satisfying work. I don't really care for some of the people on the new board - not that I was all that thrilled with some of the ones I worked with before either, but I will miss some of my outgoing fellow board members. I need a fresh start with some new plans and new creative outlets so it's time to let this one go. The funny thing is since I made the decision to terminate my services, I still have trouble letting go. Now that it's January, the site is still not updated - even though there is a new Webmaster. I sent a very detailed instruction document and it's not being followed. I have to tell myself to just let go and move on.

So in moving on, I started looking at other H.O.G. chapters just to see if involvement with a different group might be a better fit. After reviewing a few sites, it became very clear that I am not interested in another motorcycle group at all! This was a revelation that felt so right I stopped looking, won't start looking again, and I've even began planning for my own summer motorcycle adventures, no motorcycle group involvement whatsoever. What a relief.

Stay tuned....new adventures are just around the corner!

0 comments:

 
;