Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year

I'm struggling with the concept of new year's resolutions, not to mention actually making one. I think I would rather have a fresh start than try to change some percieved bad habit. Resolutions usually mean discipline and/or routine. I think I am already pretty rigid with my routine. I get up before 5 to be at the gym before 6 every day and I never miss a day. One of my co-workers says he will start the new year with a new attitude. In his case it's not meant as a good thing. He wants to change his attitude to one of compliance and apathy. He thinks caring less means less frustration. The thing is, he does excellent work because he does care and he won't be able to let that go. I think I will heed his example and stick to my plan of no resolutions.

0 comments:

 
;