Monday, February 27

It's the little things

So Friday I notice that there's this hanger lying on the floor of the coat closet. I never use the coat closet because there's a smoker who uses it and when she hangs her coat in there everything stinks. So I can see this hanger when the closet door is closed because part of it sticks out from under the door. Now I'm wondering will anybody ever bend down to actually pick it up? I am now on a mission to see how many people will walk by, hang up their coat, and just let it lay there. It's the tragedy of the commons just like the 4th floor refrigerator full of science experiments. On a slow work day it's nice to have these little distractions to make the day more interesting. What am I saying?!? It doesn't make the day more interesting, it makes it just bearable. (Yawn)

0 comments:

 
;