Friday, February 24

Jumping the shark

Jumping the shark is a defining moment when you know that your favorite television program has reached its peak. That instant that you know from now on...it's all downhill. There's a website dedicated to jumping the shark.

Although I don't see as much television as the average person, I do have instances where I've had sightings. Last night was one of them. I was watching an old repeat of That 70's Show. The episode was where Fez marries Laurie to stay in America and Red has a heart attack. I had an immediate revelation...this is it! They jumped the shark.

This certainly created a new way for me to be entertained by television especially since I find it (tv) so incredibly uninteresting and intellectually insulting for the most part.

0 comments:

 
;