Monday, March 30

The daily struggle

I think I'm having a breakdown. I went to work and started to itch. I haven't been this edgy for a long time. It's palpable, the pain and sadness makes it hard to breathe. I tried to talk to Michelle and I just started to cry. She is so kind and patient. She listens without saying anything. I have never known anyone who listens so intently without commentary, just listening. It is the most wonderful gift. She is the most wonderful gift.

But there's this itching. I have a rash and I itch all over. I am pretty sure it's psychological even though I have physical symptoms. I just don't know how to make it go away. Marie says I should try yoga. I think that was a nice way to agree with my psychological diagnosis. Of course, I think she is right. I will give it serious consideration but I don't think I have the energy to take the initiative to follow through right now. I listen intently to any advice from Marie, she's had similar tragedy in her life so she understands my suffering. I am so grateful that she is so close to me, she makes me comfortable when I am at work.

I just wish I could be lifted from all this pain. I'm really glad I have Michelle or I don't think I could go to work at all.

0 comments:

 
;