Sunday, February 8

The daily struggle

The weekend away was good, not only for Bailee, but for us too. It was good for Bailee to bond with her cousins. I just hope it helps her even if it was only for a temporary reprieve. We stopped at Sendik's so she could buy some deli meats for her workday lunches. I am always glad to take her wherever she needs to go if it makes things easier for her.

When we got home I noticed that the swimming pool looked empty. I told Jeff what I thought and after he checked the fluids on Bailee's car he went in back to take a look. Both him and Bailee were inspecting the far side of the pool. They came back to report that the entire south side of the pool was caved in. I started to cry. Jeff just gave me a hug and chuckled - "it's just a swimming pool that can be replaced." OK, I think I am overly emotional about most things these days. But when will the bad stuff ever end?

Did I mention that my car needs new brakes? Then Jeff dropped his laptop onto the floor.

0 comments:

 
;