Monday, February 23

Thank you notes

Thinking about the future is hard. Everything is tempered with this pain in my heart. But I keep telling myself that planning things, getting things done is therapeutic. Of course, I don't know what I am talking about so I just make it up as I go. Anything to take my mind elsewhere cannot be a bad thing, can it? At the very least it keeps me preoccupied with thoughts other than the baby.

So I am thinking about craft fairs, motorcycle trips, and a vacations. I am not sure I have the energy to plan these things but I find it distracting in thinking about planning them.

As for really getting something done today, I am writing more thank you cards. I still have a stack to write so I hope I can get through some of them. It's so emotionally draining to do, so little by little I will get through this next hurdle. I still have flower arrangements that need tending. Bailee wants to dry the flowers and keep them which means I have to take care of it since she is not emotionally equipped to get to it. Whatever I can do to help her I will do.

An amazing thing has been happening. People that I don't even know are sending me wonderful notes of sympathy and encouragement on this blog. I cannot even describe how touching and comforting that is. When over 100 people showed up for the baby's funeral the funeral director said it gave him a renewed faith in humanity. That's exactly what the comments on my blog are doing for me.

If I could add you all to my list of those I have to write thank you notes for, I would.

0 comments:

 
;