Tuesday, May 16

58 Odd Questions

Another day with not much to say, like the memes, here's one of those dumb lists that tell more about me. Or more about my strange desire to fill them out....

[1] What is your middlename: Beth
[2] What color is your mailbox: White
[3] What kind of car do you drive: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe - aka SUV - aka Bin Laden Mobile.
[4] Have you ever hit a deer: No but a deer hit me once. I think his noggin took a floggin' and off he went into the woods to hide from the embarrassment.
[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home: Yes. The infamous Hoan.
[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning: No.
[7] Who checks the mail in your house: Jeff.
[8] Do you have a small driveway: It's short and fat so I guess that's not small at all.
[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you: Never paid attention to such mundane trivia.
[10] What do you do first in the morning: Pee.
[11] What brand is your printer: Canon.
[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people: No, I don't like the idea of losing control emotionally.
[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly: Naturally curly.
[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher: I have no idea. That was so long ago.
[15] Are your teeth crooked: No, too far apart.
[16] Are you taller than your mother: No. And pretty much not taller than anyone else either.
[17] Do you have a favorite word: Onomatopoeia.
[18] What color is the interior of your car: Beige.
[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart: Remind myself that I will be stronger when I get through this.
[20] Do you have a deep dark secret: Yes.
[21] Do you know anyone who never rode a bike: Yes, my 5-month old baby niece, Aubrey.
[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens: Yes, more than I like to admit.
[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now: Yes, my shoulders from riding in a 50K bike ride yesterday.
[24] Do you often cry during movies: Yes, unfortunately I am a sap.
[25] Do you hate your life: No way.
[26] Do you get mad easily: Irritated and impatient, yes but mad, no.
[27] Do you drink to get drunk: No.
[28] What is your biggest pet peeve: When people ask you something and they don't listen for the answer.
[29] What is your away message: Call my cell phone and find out for yourself.
[30] Do any of your friends have kids: Yes. Most of them.
[32] Who should pay on the first date: The person who did the asking out.
[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date: I think the question should be how many years younger?
[34] Do you have any friends: Yes, but never enough.
[35] Do you have any mean friends: No, I am the mean friend to everyone else.
[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion: Teal.
[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand: Yes, his name is Ray.
[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously: Yes. Thank God for Lexapro.
[39] Have you ever been fired from a job: No.
[40] What year was your house built: 1989.
[41] When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed: Last Thanksgiving.
[43] How tall are you: 5'2".
[44] What is the closest green object: The plant on my bookshelf.
[45] What is on your feet: One shoe's on and the other's off.
[46] Do you always wear underwear: No.
[48] Do you want to have kids: No, I already have more than my fair share.
[49] How many years apart are you and your next sibling: If my brother was still alive I could say 3 years but since he's not the answer is 5 years.
[50] Who is the last friend you have, that you would ever expect to be gay: Sheila, the slut. Or maybe Stephanie, the maneater.
[51] When was the last time you had a girls night or guys night: Never. Sounds like a really bad idea.
[52] Whats your mothers middle name: Judith.
[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw: Hmmm, stupid - Howard the Duck.
[54] Do you collect comic books: No, just comic strips.
[55] Do you look like your dad: Yes.
[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD: Yes, Northern Exposure.
[57] Are you wearing makeup: Yes.
[58] Do you have a tattoo: Yes, more than one.

0 comments:

 
;