Thursday, May 4

3 Question Thursday Meme

1. What are your favorite colors? Do you use them in your everyday life (clothing, decor, etc)?
My favorite colors to view are pink and yellow. I wear pink but not yellow.
My favorite colors to wear are white, black, and beige.
My favorite colors for my decor is beige with dark green as a secondary color.

2. What is your favorite type of food? How do you incorporate it into your life?
My favorite type of food is vegetables. I incorporate them into salads, stir-fry, soups, and casseroles.


3. What are your favorite types of clothing? Why?
My favorite types of clothing are skirts and workout clothes. I love the way skirts make me feel, feminine and sexy, and sometimes a little dressed up depending on the skirt. I could live in workout clothes. I love to run and I love the comfort of the stretchy soft fabrics.


Bonus Question for Comments:
Ice cream! What are your favorite ice creams?
Don't really care for ice cream all that much. But if I have to pick a flavor mint chocolate chip would be number one followed by raspberry.

0 comments:

 
;