Thursday, April 20

Life lessons

My quirky, wacky office mate comes up with some really great one-liners all the time. Today he says, "You learn something new everyday. Whether you want to or not!" It made me think about the things I've learned and things I would like to pass on to others:

1) Honesty is the best policy
2) Spiders are even more scared of me than I am of them
3) Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey
4) Don't just complain, call your alderman
5) Paying $200 for a haircut is crazy, paying $200 for a pair of shoes is not
6) Duct tape can fix many things
7) Sinatra is cool
8) Family is important
9) If you really need it, buy it
10) Diamonds are a waste of money

11) Question everything
12) If you think you can't you won't
13) Never skip Happy Hour
14) Finish what you start

15) Work hard
16) Really listen to people
17) Even when I'm afraid I can still do it (and do it well)
18) There is good in everyone
19) Chocolate and Vodka go with everything
20) I should be proud of myself

0 comments:

 
;