Wednesday, April 12

100 things about me

1. I am a Sunday's child.
2. My hair was as white as snow when I was a child. Now I have no idea what color it is.
3. My dad will always be my favorite person in the whole world. Always.
4. I only went to kindergarten for one semester then moved into the first grade because I knew how to read.
5. As a child I was a tomboy, actually I still am.
6. My first job was working the quarterly sales at Junior House.
7. My dad, my best friend's dad, and my brother's best friend's dad all died exactly 6 months apart.
8. I am a first-born.
9. My last name is spelled wrong on my birth certificate.
10. My first dog was a poodle.
11. I saw Elvis Presley in concert in 1974.
12. When I was a teen, a girl in my neighborhood was murdered by someone else from the neighborhood.
13. My first car was a 1973 Ford Pinto. My dad bought it from Bud Selig (yes, the commissioner of baseball).
14. I am allergic to mold so after it rains my eyes get all runny.
15. My middle and ring fingers are double-jointed so I can bend them in really weird directions.
16. I taught myself to sew when I was 12.
17. I have naturally curly hair.
18. I played the flute in grade school.
19. I like being alone. Probably because it almost never happens that I am alone.

20. I took German all 4 years in high school. Can't speak a word of it now.
21. I hate shopping.
22. I love shoes.
23. I shook hands with President Richard M. Nixon when he was in office.
24. I never tried smoking. Never ever. I hate everything about smoking.
25. I hate long, fake fingernails.
26. I am a registered Democrat.
27. I grew up Catholic but I am a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
28. I worked at the same company for 19 years and 11 months before they went out of business. Couldn't make the 20-year mark.
29. I graduated from high school when I was 15. I had to go back to finish driver's ed.
30. I don't care for ice cream.
31. I took an entire year off of work and I loved every single minute of it.
32. I recently learned how to can fruits and vegetables and I wish I would have learned it years ago.
33. I don't really have ear lobes.
34. The first time I went to the movies with a boy I was in 6th grade. The movie was The Love Bug.
35. My eyes are green.
36. I really like to write I just wish I could do it better.
37. I gag at the smell of orange soda. Yes, it does have a distinct smell.
38. I make lists for everything. As if you can't tell.
39. I love to make quilts.
40. I have my Webmaster certification from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
41. My favorite food is filet mignon, medium-rare.
42. I have a cat named Toby.
43. I have three children all over the age of 21.
44. I like bananas but I hate anything with bananas in it.
45. Because of the score I got on the Iowa Basic Skills IQ test I took in 4th grade, I skipped the 5th grade.
46. I've had glasses since I was 12 but it's only been the past 5 years that I've had to wear them all the time.
47. I went to school with Lawrencia Bembenek (Run, Bambi, Run!).
48. I have 4 tattoos that I designed myself.
49. All my bad dreams involve being in water.
50. I can tell the difference between Coke, Pepsi, and RC Cola. I love diet Coke, the rest suck.
51. I grew up with 2 brothers and 1 sister.
52. I must have coffee in the morning with real half-and-half. Must have.
53. I don't like loud noises.
54. I love hot weather.
55. My favorite place on the entire planet is my backyard in summer.
56. I can never get waited on in a bar, it's like I become invisible. Even eye contact doesn't work.
57. I only cook certain meals in the summer and certain ones in the winter.
58. I hate to drive. I would give up my license in a minute if someone would drive me around.
59. I own my own scroll saw, band saw, drill press, and sander. I like to make little wood-crafty things.
60. The farthest I've ever run was 18 miles.
61. I sleep with a teddy bear.
62. I love lilacs, tulips, daisies, and roses (in that order).

63. I could eat Mexican food every day.
64. I really like Cosmopolitan martinis. There's something about the pretty pink color splashing around in a martini glass. It's kind of sexy.
65. I am allergic to dogs.

66. I do not eat fast food.
67.
I am extremely impatient.
68.
I cannot walk at a casual pace no matter how hard I try. I gotta move fast.
69.
My favorite beers are Corona Light and Rolling Rock Green Light.
70. I cannot start my day until my bed is made.

71. I hate mushrooms and mustard. Maybe I don't like foods that start with the letters 'm-u'. Coincidence? I think not.
72.
I played the violin in junior high school.
73. Chain e-mails annoy me so much that if my friends send them to me I automatically put their e-mail address in my junk mail folder.
74.
I am a morning person.
75. I am extremely competitive.
76.
My idea of camping is ordering room service. I am a city girl and I am not ashamed to admit it.
77.
I am ashamed of my shoe collection. I know I have too many, it's an obsession.
78.
I love Peanuts and Mutts cartoons.
79. I rarely ever watch television.
80.
I only like dark chocolate. Especially bittersweet.
81.
I like to collect coffee mugs when I travel. I have one from every city I've ever been to.
82.
I get most of my work clothes from Banana Republic, J Jill, Eddie Bauer, and Ann Taylor.
83.
I am spiritual but not religious.
84.
My favorite perfumes are Ralph, Cool Waters, and Lucky You.
85.
I am proud of my organic garden, it is beautiful, healthy, and earth friendly.
86.
My movie collection contains 20 DVD's. I am extremely selective.
87.
I cannot stand country music.
88.
My favorite jeans are Tommy Hilfigers.
89.
I love to go running. It's solitude, therapy, and time to speak to God.
90.
I am not a people person, that's why I prefer to work with computers.
91.
I have a thing for purses and scarves.
92.
I love books. Especially Sue Grafton's.
93.
I am an animal lover.
94.
I like red wines, not white wines but I collect both during my travels.
95.
I prefer to live the less is more philosophy. I would rather give away things in my house than collect any more.
96.
I am a pretty good bowler. I've been bowling since I was 12. My average is currently 165.
97. I plan things out very carefully. I'm pretty anal about things.
98.
My college GPA was 3.86. It would have been higher if I didn't suck at math.
99.
I am a neat freak but my family is not very cooperative.
100. I like to sell stuff on e-bay.

0 comments:

 
;