Saturday, April 8

It's Harley time

Jeff spent last weekend in the garage. It rained all day Saturday and Sunday so it was a perfect opportunity for him to put more chrome on his bike. He spent all day Saturday taking the front end apart so he could put chrome fork covers on, then Sunday he put it all back together again. When he was done the bike was still on the lift.

Today was a beautiful sunny day. But it was only 37 degrees. Way too cold to consider taking the bike out. Since it was still on the lift, it didn't matter anyway, it wasn't going anywhere until he could get it down and that was a two-person job. He asked me if I knew if there were any events going on at the House of Harley, I told him I didn't know and maybe he should check their website.

I knew he wouldn't check it so I was in the clear. I wouldn't have to help him get the bike off the lift. I hate helping him. Two years ago it fell on me when it came down and I wrenched my back. It's just too big of a bike for me to handle. Tomorrow I'm certain I won't be so lucky. Besides, I might as well get it over with.

0 comments:

 
;