Monday, April 10

I'm tired

I'm tired. Things don't seem to be going right lately. And I spend way too much time feeling sorry for myself. I wish I was still seeing the therapist. At least that would be someone who would listen to me without judging me. There is so much I have to complain about, to cry about, to worry about.

Everyone should have a friend they can talk to but mine seem to see this as a one way road. They expect me to listen to their problems and comfort them but when it's my turn they don't have the time. Not that I think they would understand.

And then there's the ones that want support and guidance. Like I should be the one to motivate and push them to reach their goals. Who's gonna do that for me? No one.

And what about support? I never get the support I think I need. Even when I ask for it. Can you let me finish my homework - not without interruption. Can I spend my free time going what I like- not without some urging to do something else.

And there's the ones I should take care of. Who will take care of my needs? No one.

I'm just so tired.

0 comments:

 
;