Tuesday, February 12

It's a Blonde Thing

I had a major blonde moment today.

It was almost 8AM. I logged on to the HOG website, waiting patiently, ok frantically for the Aerosmith, Kid Rock tickets to go on sale. The site information says the link will be available at 8AM central so I am ready. Today is the 12th and I've transferred $250 to my checking account to cover the cost of the 10 tickets I want to order.

It's 8AM. Nothing.

I open a new window, a new IE session and log into the HOG site again. Nothing.

I call my daughter at Harley.

"Do you know what's going on with the HOG site!?! I can't see the link to order the concert tickets!", I shriek into the phone. She calmly states, "Although I have nothing to do with HOG, don't they go on sale on March 12th?"

Oh crap! Today is February 12th.

0 comments:

 
;