Tuesday, January 8

Wii ...are in trouble

OK, what I really mean is that I am in trouble. I can't help myself, I am obsessed, and I cannot stop. I bought a Wii for Christmas, not necessarily for anyone in particular, just so I had one. Since Bailee was moving out and BJ will be graduating soon, they didn't really care about a video game system. Besides, they each had their own systems. But everyone had one so I thought I would get one too. I figured we would play it on Christmas day. Then I figured I would put it back in the box and eventually sell it since I didn't think anyone really cared about it.

I was wrong.

But the problem is that I am the one who is hooked. Even Christmas dinner was late because I could not stop. Every night when I get home from work it's all I can think about. And it's not like I need a variety, I just have the sports games that came with the damn system. That is more than enough for me. I can't stand it, I have to stop typing now, I am almost at the pro level in bowling and tennis.

Almost.

0 comments:

 
;