Wednesday, January 16

Stupid Boss Quotes

“Don’t send me e-mails. I read them on my Blackberry where I can only see the first line and I never go back and re-read them.”

“I was exposed to agent orange in ‘Nam. Either you get cancer from it or become immune, I became immune from cancer.”

“I know bad employee is lazy and doesn’t want to work, what am I supposed to do about it?”

“When I was at Gitmo, I used to get the best cigars.”

“Engineering reported to me that bad employee is doing peer-to-peer file sharing which is a security breach. Oh well, there’s no policy on that.”

“I work with the Navy Security forces as a consultant, San Diego, Colorado Springs, and Milwaukee are prime targets for terror attacks right now.”

“Milwaukee reminds me of San Diego, they are almost the same.”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depending on the design configurations of the kit that you choose, you can either make the toy have a built-in brain or remote controlled operations.

If you're unfamiliar with back-testing, it's basically
the process of testing a trading system on historical data over some
past timeframe and using it as an indicator of possible future performance.
Go to Welder World to get your free ebook on Welding at.


my web-site :: robots aspiradores [http://robots-aspirador.blogspot.com.es]

 
;