Wednesday, September 27

Dinner by Design Update

Tonight I made the meal I created at Dinner by Design a few weeks back. It was beef marinated in Oriental spices and seasonings, beef broth and orange juice. All I had to do was drain the beef from the marinade and saute it. Once it was cooked I just added the rest of the marinate that was in the packet and a ziploc bag full of noodles and peas. The mixture had to simmer until cooked thoroughly. The entire process took just under 25 minutes. And it was really good.

Even so I don't think I will go back for the following reasons:
1. I like to cook.
2. I have most ingredients on hand so that is not an issue.
3. Paying $200 for 12 meals doesn't sound like a great deal.
4. Their menu selections aren't all appealing so I would struggle to make 12 entrees.

I do think this would be a good idea for people who don't cook but it's just not for me.

0 comments:

 
;