Tuesday, September 19

Honestly, I'm not looking!

My friend Chad sends me a link to this website www.berbee.com and says check out this job I just interviewed for. So I click on the link and it's a company that handles hardware, software, networking services, and support services to other companies. It's just like my company! Oh shit...I'm gonna get fired for looking this up!

He really wanted my input and I told him since he's an IT guy working at a bank he would be better off being an IT guy working for an IT company. Since I knew something about the environment I told him the energy, company philosophy, and the availability of great computer knowledge would inspire him. He would be a techy geek living in a whole world of others like himself. And there's nothing like the common bond of a community of people who share the same passion for techydom as we do. Unlike being the square peg fitting into the banker's circle.

So hopefully he will get the fulfillment he is looking for in this new adventure because if management finds out I visited this link, I might need him to get me a job!

0 comments:

 
;