Wednesday, September 20

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Meme

TEN FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend: Rosemarie Torre who is still a good friend today.
2. First Pet: Blacky, a mutt. Guess what color he was?
3. First Piercing: Ears. I went with my cousin who got hers pierced, I was just supposed to be along for the ride because I was only 10 years old.
4. First high school crush: Craig Vattendahl and he went to South Milwaukee High!
5. First CD: Phil Collins
6. First Car: 1973 Ford Pinto. The ones that blew up if you hit the gas tank.
7. First Love: Craig Vattendahl (puppy love).
8. First Stuffed Animal: Can't remember.
9. First Concert: Elvis Presley - does it get any better than that!
10. First Time Drunk: I don't remember, I must have been too drunk.
NINE LASTS
1. Last Beverage: Coffee.
2. Last Vehicle Ride: Driving in my Santa Fe to work this morning.
3. Last Movie Seen: Beerfest.
4. Last Phone Call: Called Jeff to make sure he has December 9th free.
5. Last CD Played: My homemade pop CD.
6. Last Bubble Bath: May 31, 2004 in a hotel in Niagara falls.
7. Last Time You Cried: This morning in the fitness center.
8. Last Kiss: Last night.
9. Last Concert attended: Pat McCurdy
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Nope.
2. Have you ever been arrested: Nope.
3. Have you ever skinny dipped: Yes.
4. Have you ever been on TV: Yes, a few times, somehow the Packers are always involved.
5. Have you ever kissed someone and regretted it: Never.
6. Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you know: Absolutely.
7. Have you ever been sent to the emergency room: Yes, after a car accident.
8. Have you ever been in a fist fight: Yes.
SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Black and blue striped blouse.
2. Black skirt.
3. Black tights.
4. Black shoes.
5. Black bra.
6. Silver earrings.
7. My glasses.
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Cuddled with my kitty.
2. Ran 3 miles.
3. Paid for our December 9th bus trip to Chicago.
4. Called Jeff.
5. Told BJ I would join his fantasy football pool.
6. Edited a newsletter.
FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Coffee
2. Summer
3. Flowers
4. My iPod
5. Quilts
FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Jeff
2. Jeff
3. Jeff
4. Kate (my therapist)
THREE CHOICES
1. Do lunch with friends or go to a meeting. Lunch.
2. Walk to Milwaukee Public Market or Borders at lunchtime. The Market.
3. Water or Diet Coke. Water.
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Run a marathon.
2. See Europe.
ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. 2002

0 comments:

 
;