Friday, November 25

Black Friday

We like to spend Black Friday in Milwaukee's third ward.  There are no big mobs of crazy shoppers, no getting up in the middle of the night to get the deals, just a nice, leisurely walk through the downtown shops where they offer cookies, cakes and even mimosas to customers while they shop.  This year we started our venture with a bloody mary at the Wicked Hop.  We went through many awesome shops where we found deals on ornaments, kitchen wares, accessories, and other little trinkets.  We ended our trip with a stop at Milwaukee Cupcake where we got these. 



I took this photo because this year was very different.  Jeff got up before 5 and headed out.  I didn't know what he was up to but when he got home, he handed me a Canon Rebel EOS.  Wow, what a surprise!  He didn't want to wait until Christmas to give it to me, he preferred that I had some time to figure it out before the big Christmas holiday. So this is my first time trying it out.

0 comments:

 
;