Saturday, August 7

Trip to Sturgis Day 2, Part 3

The last leg of the trip took us all the way to Mitchell. It was a tough ride but we made it safe and sound. We checked into our hotel around 6 pm and went right to the pool. I swear I could hear a sizzling sound as my body entered the water. It felt so good. Right across the street from our hotel was a restaurant called Corona Village. I was pretty sure I could get a margarita there. We walked over and found the place to be filled with Hispanic people, both as customers and staff. We were certain that we wouldn't be disappointed with the food and we weren't. The margaritas were fantastic and the food was authentic. I tried to call the rest of the VCPI crew to let them know where we were and to see if they wanted to join us but I got voice mail each time I dialed a number.

The total accumulative miles today is 676 so we traveled another 428 today.
Happy trails.

0 comments:

 
;