Monday, April 23

Finally nice weather

After a gorgeous weekend, here we are with a cold and rainy day. But that's OK. I have to work anyway so I really don't care.

The weekend was filled with many activities. Jeff pouted Saturday morning as I started to wash the windows and throw the curtains into the wash machine. It was a perfect opportunity to remove the windows and clean them allowing the fresh warm breeze through the house and hang the curtains outside to dry in the spring air. But he was a sport and scrubbed the floors while I did the windows. During the process I wiped down all the furniture and rearranged the living room. So the first floor spring cleaning is now done, too bad there's a whole other floors to do. I won't remind Jeff, I hate to see him pout.

His day brightened when we got on the motorcycle. We took the long way to Johnson Creek. I like to buy my pantyhose at the Hanes, Leggs, Bali store so I purchased my standard 6-month supply. One trip to the outlet mall every spring and fall is more than enough for me. So Jeff got his long ride in and it served a purpose.

Sunday was spent weeding the gardening, cutting the grass, and removing the winter cover from the pool. It was a good start on getting ready for summer. I thought for sure Jeff would want to go for a ride so I suggested a stop at Trader Joe's but by the afternoon we were all too tired to go anywhere. The fresh air really knocked us out.

So it's back to bleak for the workweek and I think that makes going to work easier. If it were nice out I would rather stay home.

0 comments:

 
;