Tuesday, April 24

Am I too picky?

Working on the HOG web is fun but sometimes frustrating. I love the creativity that goes along with it, but I'm frustrated because I don't have enough spare time to make it what it really could be. I want to add more buttons, links, and make the pages better but it requires lots of time. After working all day on a computer I find myself fizzling out quickly when I turn my computer on at home. Maybe I need to take a day off and just do the HOG web.

There is a board member that makes these really cute flyers for the web. The problem is that they are graphic intensive so they take forever to load even on my high powered machine. Plus he gives me the files in PDF format so they are not editable. And he has plenty of grammatical and spelling issues that need correcting. He is proud of his work and that is really cool but sometimes I cringe because I have to post his documents as they are. Being a QA person, I have this irrational fear that the work will be thought of as a reflection on me. Hopefully the reflection will be one of acceptance and approval not of criticizm.

0 comments:

 
;