Thursday, March 8

Run, run as fast as you can

All of a sudden running got really easy, almost boring. I wish the weather would get better so I could run outside, that would make things more challenging. This treadmill crap isn't helping since the timer only allows you to go for no more than 30 minutes. The view from the treadmill sucks too since it's still dark in the morning. Plus I really need to update my iPod. The playlists are getting old.
I'm signing up for a half marathon. It's time to take the next step, to challenge myself to a higher level than ever before. Maybe that will help relieve the boredom. But why does that scare me? I'm sure I can do it if I just apply myself. I mean I got to 18 miles a few years back. Unfortunately that's as far as I got. I wish I could get that drive back. Only I seem to have lost my mojo over the last few years.

Maybe I need to go back on the zoloft. I just don't know...I do know I have to stop rambling.

0 comments:

 
;