Sunday, August 12

Snook Inn



There's a saying, "I got Snookered at the Snook Inn!" It's on a t-shirt and some of the ladies wanted to get one. We just went there for lunch.



On the menu it stated that you could have the chef cook the fish that you caught. That was something I never heard of before. I chose the red snapper, it was caught out of the waters right by the restaurant.


After we ate we headed to the gift shop to get the t-shirts and then stepped into the bar area. I discovered they had Yuengling on tap. It's one of my very favorite beers. We can't get it in Wisconsin so it's always a treat when I land someplace that serves it.


Before we knew it, we were ordering drinks and chatting with two men from England who were on holiday for two weeks. We were in their company for the bulk of the afternoon enjoying the conversation. It was a good afternoon.


0 comments:

 
;