Wednesday, July 9

Bailee's 33rd Birthday

Bailee's BirthdayToday is Bailee's 33rd birthday and to celebrate I made her favorite lasagna dinner complete with a Simma's cheesecake.  Of course I added a salad and garlic bread so the meal was complete. We invited her friend , Shawna to join us along with her three children and had a small celebration. It was nice for Chloe and Avery to have other kids to play with and the weather was perfect.

I asked Chloe what she wanted to buy her mother for her birthday and Chloe said balloons. What an adorable response! So I picked up a balloon bouquet for her to give her mother.  Unfortunately Avery broke all the balloons before I could take a photo, but at least the girls had fun with them. Dinner was good, 5 kids in the house was crazy but I think everyone had fun.
Bailee's Birthday



0 comments:

 
;