Saturday, May 14

A Drinking Induced Damaged Garage

Today we had a rummage sale at my daughter's place. She rents the lower half of a duplex owned by her ex's mother who lives in the upper of the duplex. My daughter always comments on the many empty boxes of wine that are taken to the garbage weekly and the many beer bottles in the recycling bin. I guess I sort of poo-pooed her comments thinking as long as she is not bothering anybody, oh well.

Then this happened.














She drove her car right into the side of the garage right up to the windshield. Then she backed it out and just left it right where it is sitting in the photo. I'm pretty sure there is structural damage since the corner of the garage is all ripped apart. The garage door is just hanging by one single cable. If it falls, someone could really get hurt.


So now I have nightmares of my grandchildren getting run over by her. Luckily, my daughter keeps them away from her when she is drunk. Which seems to be all the time. She gets in that car and drives off in that condition all the time. My daughter has decided that she is going to report it to the police next time she see her getting ready to drive off drunk. The results could be life or death. The problem is actually being there when she drives off. Usually she gets in the truck during the day while my daughter is at work so she doesn't witness it.

The woman definitely needs help.

0 comments:

 
;